- Wardrobe sorted for impromptu weekend trip.
- Weird preggo breakfasts: raspberry milk and chicken & asparagus roll.
- Driving into Springsure.
- Right Turn.
- Road trip selfies.
- Oversize load.
- I liked this note in the Injune public toilets.
- Almost at Roma!
- This guy was happy to see us.
- It is impossible to get Frankie magazine in Clermont, so I'm happy to have it now!
- Went to the Roma Big Rig & bought something awesome for our little dude.
- I finally got to do a bit of photography in my favourite little town.
- Holy crap, it's a real phone box!
This weekend The Boyfriend & I went for a bit of an impromptu trip. We needed to take The Boyfriend to Brisbane to get some medical tests done, so we made it into a fun weekend. We left on Friday morning and went to Roma to visit The Boyfriend's parents on Friday night. We spent Saturday driving around the area with The Boyfriend's Dad, visiting Injune, Arcadia Valley and Lonesome National Park. This morning it was time to head to Brisbane, where I'm spending the night with our rad friends while The Boyfriend has his tests done. Then tomorrow it's all the way back to Clermont - talk about a whirlwind journey! It's been such a fun weekend though.
I'll be back with some more snaps from the weekend trip tomorrow night!